Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Okay it is time to “shop til the drops”

Wait now that I am thinking about it I think that maybe that is not exactly how it goes, but I definitely remember that it was something about a drop or something, the way I said it does not really make any sense I guess but since I can’t remember how it really goes I might as well just shut up (that is what dad used to always tell and I guess that is something that is a true fact, if you don’t know what you are talking about you might as well just shut up, in fact he said that all the time). Okay now that I have been wasting a bunch of time to talk about a stupid thing that nobody cares about, I guess I will go on to what everybody is waiting for, what I am going to get my girl friend for Christmas this year. Thank you to all the people that put weird code comments on here to say like for example to get a lkdfgngnoifg (that is not a real thing, it is obvious, but it is just an example of the “backwards” writing you used to give me clues, but of course it turns out you did not really need to do that because all I had to do was tell Samantha not to come out here to my blog web site all the time until I am done getting her Christmas present then I guess she can come out here as much as she wants or whatever.). Okay so she promised not to come out here but she did say that she does not want me to be all talking to other girls about the “relation ship” and all that, of course I told her she does not need to worry about that (when I am talking about “that” here is what I am talking about: she is worried that I will say a “rough” thing, like for example I will say “well me and Samantha had a little fight or whatever” and then she thinks that all of a sudden the girls that are leaving comments on my blog web site will be saying “oh Brian you need to breakup with your girl friend and then I will be your girl friend because I am so much better than Samantha, oh baby”). Of course that is crazy, yes I know that there are girls that leave comments out here on my blog web site, but I can tell you it is not like old Brian is fighting the girls off with “sticks”, my whole life it has been like that, I mean the girls have not exactly been chasing me (except when they are chasing me AWAY! See, I am getting better at “comedy” actually I saw that on a show probably). Anyway I know all the “ladies” on the internet are not trying to be my girl friend, for example they do not even know what I look like. But anyway even if they were it is not a problem because I am not going to “internet cheat” on Samantha with somebody I do not even know what they look like! Even if I did know what they look like, it does not matter, Samantha is my girl friend and that is just the way it is, I am not some guy who will not treat his lady right (Samantha is who I am talking about). Of course she says she does not trust all those girls, of course I say also that she does not have to trust them, instead only she has to trust me. But anyway we go back and forth on this for a while and then we eat a sandwich or something and we stop talking about it, still she says she won’t come out here so I am “safe” to talk about Christmas presents.

Okay so I am going to go to the mall or something on Saturday afternoon all alone, of course Samantha can not come with me, what is the point of that if I don’t tell what she is getting but she is right there in line with me at the “lady soap” store? You can guess that it would not make any sense. So I am hoping that the weather is okay, not too cold or snow and so on, because of course I have to go over there on my bike (bicycle), also it means I can not buy like a huge thing, like for example a couch. But still I think I have a pretty good idea of what I am going to get her but I have not made up my mind yet, there are a bunch of good ideas like books of coupons and little mirrors and teddy bear buildings (I am not sure what that means exactly, but I think I will look a little more on the internet). Anyway wish me luck, tomorrow is “Big Day of Christmas Shopping”, I figure if I go on a Saturday, because people are not working and they just want to stay home and take a nap, it will not be as busy so I think it will be a “decent” time probably.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Build a Bear...since Samantha is not reading, I can tell you about it. Build a Bear is a place at the mall that you can go in and choose your favorite stuffed animal, then put it together with a heart, stuffing, clothes, etc. Girls like it. I got one for my daughter and she thought it was very special.

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brian what did you get Samantha? I am keeping my fingers crosed that it is a nice necklace from Wal-Mart like I told you would be a good idea! She would REALLY like it especially if it was a heart necklace!

    Brian I am going shopping tonight with my mom for Christmas and I would like to get you a present because I don't think you get vey many presents since you live all by your self. What would you like to have as a present? I am not rich like Tie on Extreme Home Makeover but I can buy some things. What would you like?

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Brian said…

    Well that "build bear" store sounds pretty cool, but here is the problem: I am pretty sure a teddy bear is just for like a little kid, my girl friend is not a little kid, she is a grown lady. Also I do not think there is a "build bear" store here in Findlay, anyway I have never seen one, maybe it is in some place I have not seen or whatever. But it is a good idea if your girl friend is a little kid I guess, also if there is a "build bear" store by your house probably?

    Okay I am pretty sure that Mary Ann, you are talking to Samantha some how! She is trying to get "clues" about the Christmas mystery of what I am getting her! Well it is a nice try, you are trying to trick me, but it will not work sorry.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home