Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

How is this for an adventure, last night I got a new shirt?

Oh yes you better believe that is an adventure, and it gets even better, also I got a tie! You are probably wondering why I am getting all these new clothes, remember that one time I told you I got some new “slack pants”, also a new shirt and a new tie (I say a “new” tie but it is not like I have an “old” one, I do not really need a tie too much in my “line of work” you know). Anyway so here is why: me and Samantha are going to a wedding! Ha ha but it is not what you think, no of course we are not getting married, I am pretty sure you can not get married until you have been a date couple for I think about 1 year or something like that, so it is “obvious” that it is not the case is what I am saying. Anyway here is who is getting married: Samantha’s cousin Brad is getting married to some lady some weekend in January, they are getting married in Cincinnati (that is where they live) so we will be going down there for a whole weekend with her family down there, we even will be staying in a hotel down there! My cousin Trish still lives down there except I have not seen her in a long time, maybe when we are down there I can visit her or whatever.

So that is all I have to say about that new shirt situation, basically it is for a wedding. If you are “curious” I still have not found my green shirt, I have pretty much given up on that whole thing. Maybe I should have bought a new shirt like that instead of the nice one, oh well what are you going to do.

Also, there is a person from Dayton who says a “manger” is a place where animals eat, I am pretty sure that is not the case, because I know they put baby Jesus in that so I am pretty sure you do not put a baby in a filthy thing where animals eat, you know it would be all wet with like for example, cow spit. Gross, not for babies!

5 Comments:

  • At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brian, you still did not tell me if a shirt was OK or not.

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger Brian said…

    Mary Ann it is not a "neccesary" thing to get me a shirt for a Christmas present you know! For example I am pretty sure you do not live in findlay Ohio so how would you give it to me, you can not walk to my place from Idaho or Missouri or Argentina or whatever it is the place you live. So but thanks anyway for the "thought that counts"!

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brian, a manger is really where animals eat. You can click on the word manger to read the definition. The good news is that Jesus was also wrapped in swaddling clothes so the cow spit didn't touch him. It is very exciting that you got a tie for the wedding. I'm sure you will look very nice.

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are you prejudiced against cows or something? What's wrong with you?

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Brian said…

    Hey janine, you do not have to worry, I am not a "cow racist". The problem is just that cow spit is pretty gross, I remember we went on a "field trip" in school and we fed some cows at a farm and you can guess that the spit is very slimy and gross, but of course the cows are kind of cool anyway (but still the spit is gross). So you see it is not cow racism.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home