Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Maybe it is time for a “vacation” for me (do not worry, I am not going to an island or something, like for example that one on TV)

Okay here is the “deal”, I was looking at my blog web site the other day and I say that the first time I wrote on here about a thing, I mean the first “post”, it was in June! That is a long time ago, it is 6 months about! That means I have been writing stuff on my blog web site for about one half of a year. You have to admit it is a long time, and I am doing this thing every day just about, I think maybe I need to take a little vacation from writing on my blog web site. Not a long time, do not worry I am not going away for like a year, I mean maybe just like a week or something? I am talking about all of this stuff because the other day I was talking to Zach (he is one of my managers, not the “main” one, that is Randy) and he told me I still had a bunch of days off and I had better “use them or they are lost” before the end of the year, I had like 4 days left still. So I decided I would “use them” next week, of course it would not be enough for the whole week so I thought I would come in on Monday and then take the rest of the week off, but of course then Zach laughed and said “okay Brian you come in on Monday but you will be the only one here”. You can see what I am talking about, I forgot about Christmas (it is Monday I mean). So anyway you are thinking “well just because you are not at work does not mean you can not write on your blog web site Brian” and you are right, but if I am going to take a “vacation” I need to take a vacation from everything (except of course my girl friend Samantha, I will probably just hang out with her all the time, maybe we will do something or whatever) and anyway mostly I will just sleep late every day probably.

So you know what that means, it means this: tomorrow (it is Friday tomorrow), it will be the last day of things on my blog web site until the next year (2007). And yes I promise tomorrow it will be the big day when I “reveal” what are the things (yes things, I did not just get one thing, it has to be a big “occasion” of course when we are talking about Christmas) anyway I am talking about the things I got Samantha for Christmas. So before I go on my “time away” it will not be a surprise any more, you will see how I took your “suggestings” and then went so crazy to get stuff for my girl friend. So crazy! (yes you can tell I am excited a little bit?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home