Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Sometimes you have to “kick back” and basically do nothing, what I mean is I do not have plans for the weekend

All the time I am so worried about “oh my friends you have to help me figure out what to do this weekend, I do not want me and my girl friend (Samantha) to be bored and so on”. Yes I know you have heard all of the complaining I have been doing here on Fridays every week (that was a “sample”, just made up though). (Yes I know I always am making up things, but it is just examples of things, you know it is not like I am a big fat liar about all my life, for example I am not fat and also I am not big, ha ha a joke.) Anyway here is the point, every weekend it is date situations all weekend pretty much, I mean it is like we are always trying to figure out what can we do, where can we eat, what movie is at the movie theater or maybe at the video store or maybe where can we drive. Well I had a good idea for this weekend, here it is: NOTHING! I do not mean nothing at all, I mean we will still have to eat and breathe, we are not robots (also robots are basically not real, I mean I know they can build cars but you know what I am talking about, I mean like robots from the Star War or whatever, where they can talk and walk around like a human being and makes jokes and so on, what I am saying is they are not like that really), also anyway what else I am saying is maybe me and Samantha should take it “easy” this weekend and maybe not run around so much to do all these things. Like for example we are always having to go to a different store for this thing and another different store for another thing and she is saying “oh Brian do you think I look good in this color” (usually it is red), and then we have to see a movie (we watch a lot of movies, maybe you have noticed that?) or go to the mall for no reason or whatever. So maybe we will just “hang out” and do a “baking” occasion (for cookies), maybe also I will try to cook a “special” type dinner for her and we will just talk, how does that sound, I mean if you are a lady just pretend you are Samantha, would you think it was a good idea or maybe you would just want to go buy a candle at a store or whatever. But I think I am going to try it anyway. I do not know any “food cooking recipes” for special type dinners, so I think I will watch some of that one channel where they are always talking about food cooking, you know what I am talking about, where the fat man always says bam and that one lady, she is kind of cute and she makes the food really fast (wait do not tell Samantha that I said that one lady was cute, I will not “live that down” right?). Anyway maybe I will watch that channel a little bit and get a good idea for a good dinner for a night (or day) of just doing anything except not running around so much.

Also maybe I will take a nap sometime, I haven’t decided yet.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You should take a nap, with Samantha! Girls like cuddling up with their boyfriends and napping. I think it would be cute.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home