Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

“Blast on the Past” on Laundry Day (yes it is a great title)

So today at the laundry place where I do my laundry on Wednesdays (you know for example that Wednesday is Laundry Day) there was a new person there that I do not remember seeing before (there are all the regular people there, like for example the lady who is always crying, also the man who reads the news paper with a “magnify” tool), except when the person comes in and I look at him a little bit (do not worry I was not staring like a “crazy”), anyway I am looking at the guy and I remembered where I have seen him before! Can you guess, you are right, it is the guy who I saw walking down the street wearing a lady dress that one time (I do not really have time to show you where it was, you can look over there on the right and click a thing, it will take you there probably, anyway it was a long time ago and basically it is this, I saw a guy (it was this guy) and he had a beard and he was wearing a lady dress with flowers even so you could not even say it was a “man dress” or something, of course there is not such a thing as that), okay anyway I am pretty sure it was that guy, here at the laundry place. But here is the weird thing, he did not bring laundry clothes to wash there, he just came in and sat down and man he stank. Finally he left when “Price is Right” show went off.

So there you go, that is my Laundry Day story, yes I know it was no good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home