Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Finally it is the end (I mean it is part 4 which is the last part of the story but who knows, maybe it is the end of something else too)

Okay you are all sick of this story about how the entire world hates me (Brian) probably, so you are lucky now, this is the last part, it is part 4. I am going to talk about what happened at the “receptions” which comes after the wedding where you eat and dance. You can look at the other “posts” here on my blog web site, I would put a “link” on here where you could click it and you could go right there to read what I am talking about for the other 3 parts but it just takes too long to do those links (although now that I think about it I spent so much time typing “sentences” about the “links” that I could have put the links in probably). Okay anyway you just go down on this page and you can read the other parts, sorry no links.

Anyway after the wedding where I made the “groom and bride” mad (also every one else) (also remember this was after I scratched Samantha’s parents car van and made them mad, and also this was after the night before when I made us all late to leave which made every body mad also), okay anyway we went to the “receptions”, it was at the hotel where we were staying, it was not at the church where the wedding was, I do not remember much about weddings because I only went to a “couple” when I was a kid but I remember we went down to the “basement” of the church and ate cake and drank a red drink, also we ate some peanuts I think. But this wedding “reception” thing is more like the kind of party I never got invited to when I was in school. Okay so anyway we got over there, yes you can guess that it was kind of a quiet ride over there to the “receptions” hotel because of what happened at the wedding church where I basically ruined everything but not really. Okay so anyway we got over there and there was a long time while we had to wait for the wedding people to get there, I guess they got lost because it took them forever, you would think they would know where it was, it is their “reception”! But anyway they got there and the “receptions” started, basically like I said it was a party. But this is getting kind of long and I have not even said anything yet really. Okay so I will just make a list of what I messed up at the “reception”:

  • I dropped meatballs on Samantha’s dress and the stain would not come out I think
  • Also I spilled my pop on her dress a little, it was not a “greased” stain like the meatballs though but anyway after that she asked me to stop eating and also drinking
  • There was a weird thing where the “groom” takes a circle thing of the “bride” leg for some reason (I think it is called a “guarder” because it guards your underwear probably?) anyway then he throws it and if you are a guy who is not married you go out and you try to catch it and basically I caught it, then I had to get my picture “taken” with the girl who caught the flowers that the “bride” threw around at people, and for the picture they made the girl give me a little kiss on the cheek (just for fun I think) but it was not fun because Samantha was kind of mad because it was one of her cousins who she does not “get a long with” because one time this girl went out with a boy she liked or something, I do not understand the whole thing to be honest but anyway Samantha was mad
  • Finally (and this is the last one) me and Samantha were “dancing”, basically we were just kind of hugging and moving back and forth, it was a “slow love” song about a lady who wears a red dress or something, anyway Samantha told me she hoped that our wedding would be nice like this some day and also she told me that she loves me and I did not know what to say to that, so I said “wow that is a big plan you are making for the future there” and now that I think about it that was probably not the right thing to say, maybe that “explains” why Samantha has not wanted to get together much this week, also why she left crying and went back to her room for the rest of the night, I assumed it was “joy tears”

So that is the end, basically the next day we just went home. Every body tried to talk about things like the weather which was about the same as always, of course there was the “flooding” events in Findlay but we did not know about that because we were not there. So I am thinking maybe it would have been kind of fun to be here where there was a flood, maybe that would be more fun than making every body in Samantha’s family (even people that did not really know me, they basically just met me anyway) to hate me, so yes I am a big screwup. So I think this weekend (it starts tomorrow or maybe tonight if you think about it) I will just try to stay at home and maybe not think about any thing (except TV maybe?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home