Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I have a lot to talk about so this is just part 1 of the whole thing really

That is right, see I am back now from the wedding “celebrating” down in Cincinnati from the weekend where we went down there (I mean me and my girl friend Samantha, also her parents) for when her cousin Brad (I mean Samantha’s cousin) was getting married to some lady. Okay but I have to say, there was a lot that happened this weekend, there is way too much for me to talk about it all in just one “post” here on my blog web site, I just do not have time to type all of it, it would take too long so I will do like a bunch of “parts” like for example when you see a TV show and they can not put it all in one show they will say “part 1” and “part 2” on the next time or something. So basically this time is part 1, where I will talk about how we got down there.

First of all of course you remember that every body was kind of mad at me on Friday (last Friday I mean, that was when we went) because I was supposed to ask off, they told me I needed to ask off for the afternoon like a 100 years ago (exaggerate) but I just kept “putting it off” so it ended up that I had to work the same time, every body wanted to leave at like 2:00 but instead we could not leave until 7:00, yes they were not very happy about that because they wanted to get down there and get checked in to the hotel and whatever and just relax or go get a thing to eat or something, instead we basically had to drive at night and eat hamburgers in the car (it was Samantha’s parent’s car, not Samantha’s car, also it was kind of a “van” not really a car_, I thought it was kind of fun in a way but anyway you can guess nobody else was too happy about it. But there was nothing I could do about it I guess so anyway I felt pretty bad, I kept telling them “I am so sorry” about a 100 times and they would say “oh do not worry about it Brian” but then finally Samantha’s dad said “okay Brian we get it, you are sorry”. So I did not say anything else the rest of the night, basically I just looked out the window and thought about TV shows that I like, like for example the one about space.

Okay well one time we had to stop at a gas station so we could take a “bath room stop break” and when we were getting back in the van I asked if maybe I could drive a little while as a “practice learning”, but they said maybe it was not a good idea to do a “practice driving” session at night. But Samantha’s mom said maybe I could drive a little bit tomorrow (I mean the next day which was Saturday but at the time it was “tomorrow”) so I was kind of excited about that.

Okay so anyway we got to the hotel and we “checked in”, I got a room all to my self, also Samantha got a room to her self but of course we could “visit” each other in the rooms, remember we can not stay in the same hotel room because we are only a “date couple”, not a “marry couple”.

Okay that is pretty exciting stuff I know, just wait until tomorrow for part 2 where I will talk about the next day which was pretty good but also a little problem, here is a “preview”, I need to figure out what all the “shift letters” mean when you are driving a car (or a van), like for example I need to know which is the difference between “R” and “D”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home