Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Happy birthday to me, it is not really my birthday of course but I got a present anyway (not from a person)

Yes yes yes, you have probably guessed it, I got a new shirt from the weird lady by the newspaper machine. Ha ha, I am just kidding, she does not really know me so she would not give me a new shirt probably, anyway that was a joke. You can probably tell I am in a good mood mostly, can you figure out why? Yes you guessed that it was not like a present in a box with wrapping paper, that time is over of course (Christmas is what I am talking about but also a birthday, of course though it is not my birthday but I told you that already). Okay anyway here is why I am excited, I finally passed the “learning driver license permit” test this morning! I am not even kidding, I have a little piece of paper that means it is “ok” for me to drive a car if some body else is with me I think! So maybe I will drive a little bit this week end so Samantha’s folks will not be so mad at me for a thing I will talk about in a little bit. But so anyway there is a little bit of not-so-good in there but every present is not perfect, like for example you get a sweater and it is nice, but it also is kind of itchy?

Anyway so I will have to tell you next week how it all goes this weekend when we go to the wedding thing in Cincinnati, remember I am a little nervous about these things:

  • Dancing at the wedding thing after, I thought it was “during” the wedding but it turns out it is after at like a party thing called “reception”, anyway you can probably guess I am not a great dancer (I think I can do the “macaroni” dance probably?)
  • Also about maybe driving a little bit, basically I only know about driving because of the stuff I read, I have not really had a driving “experience” yet with a real car, of course I mean one time when I was a little kid my dad would let me sit at the “wheel” and drive up the drive way of our house but he only let me do that a “couple” of times because one time I ran into a post, so anyway yes I am a little nervous about that but I think it will probably be okay because I do not think the “traffic” in Cincinnati will be too bad
  • Also if every body in the car will talk to me, because we have to leave like 5 hours late because I forgot to ask off for work this afternoon, yes you can believe that Samantha was pretty mad at me, also I do not know if her parents are mad at me too but I guess they probably are so I am going to try to go to sleep in the car so I won’t have to feel bad about them not saying anything to me except “mad phrases”

Okay also you have to think about Monday, remember it is a holiday, it is “King Luthor Day” so the library is not open so I can not write on my blog web site on Monday is basically what I am saying. Also it does not make sense for that holiday, we do not have a king anymore?

1 Comments:

  • At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    King Luthor was a very interesting man, Brian. You should look him up on the computer.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home