Brian's Adventures in Findlay, Ohio

This is my blog web site where I will talk about stuff that I do (these are my "adventures" that I am talking about in the title of my blog web site) here in my hometown of Findlay, Ohio which is a pretty good place although maybe it is not like Dayton or New York or a big city like that. Also maybe I will talk about TV or something, I haven't decided.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Okay now I have a problem a little bit now with my blog web site

First of all I guess I should say that I am very happy that all of a “sudden” people are putting comments on my blog web site again, for a long time nobody was putting any comments on my blog web site “posts” and I did not know why, I guess I thought maybe everybody went on vacation but then I thought about it a little bit and I guess people do not really go on vacation during the January month, it is just too cold to swim (that is what you do on vacation is swim for example). Also maybe people just do not like me any more, who knows what the situation is. So anyway what I am saying is it is so good again to see more people are reading my blog web site and putting comments on here, that is a good thing, do not get me wrong you know.

But here is little “situation” I have, Samantha told me yesterday at work that she read my blog web site yesterday and she was all “up set” at me, she said why did I talk about her and so on on my blog web site, why didn’t I just talk to her “to her face” if I had such a problem and so on and so on, there was a lot more and you can believe me when I am telling you that you do not want to read all about it. Okay basically I will give you the “jest” of it: Samantha does not want me to talk about her on the blog web site any more (I know I am talking about her today but I think this is probably “ok” to do this today, it is a “special” case), anyway so no more talk about Samantha (remember she is my girl friend) or if she finds out I am talking about her on my blog web site we are definitely going to have a “break up” situation. So there you have it, I can not talk about her.

Except here is the problem, I do stuff with Samantha all the time, it is “usual” that we have weekend date events (weekends are pretty much the best time for date events, that is a true fact), so basically I can not talk about weekends any more. But also I work with Samantha at work (remember that is where I met her) so basically I can not talk about work any more either (even if the work story is not about Samantha I am sure she will be around and I would have to say, like for example “and then I was doing a crazy thing and then there was a person there who said something but I can not tell you about that situation for a various reason”). So basically that is all I ever talk about, nothing else ever happens to me. I can not write a big blog web site thing just about “hey how about that weird lady by the newspaper machine, what is the deal there” or also to talk about Laundry Day (remember it is Wednesday), except I can tell you right now nobody wants to know anything about Laundry Day, it is not a topic of “interest” when you say “I used two bouncing sheets in the dryer and so now my underwear smells so good”. Too boring (fact).

So I do not want to give up on the Samantha situation, she is my girl friend and there is no way I am going to go back to being just plain old Brian anymore, I am just too lonely just sitting there in my stupid apartment, it is one room, eating “peta” chips and watching the TV show about the thing where Superman is just a kid but really he still looks older than me or whatever. So I guess I just will not do my blog web site any more, also I will not do anything else anymore to make Samantha mad. So sorry to everybody who wants to read about my laundry and also about Findlay Ohio adventures, I can not do the blog web site anymore, but it is not too bad because it is for a girl so I am kind of a hero probably?

Anyway bye.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No, Brian, you can't leave!!

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maybe you can talk to Samantha and see if she would let you continue your blog if you only wrote about the good things and not about the times you upset her.

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brian it is me, Mary Ann. I did not even look at your blog for a long time because I didn't want Samantha to think I was "in love" with you or something, because she would be very jealous.

    I think you should not let her tell you what to do! You are the MAN, and that means you are the BOSS. You need to act like it and tell her if she wants to have YOU for a boyfriend SHE needs to shape up or ship out! REALLY!!!

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    BRIAN!!!!

    WHERE ARE YOU???

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brian I have to wonder are you OK or not??? Because I have heard there is lots of flooding in your city and I am worried. Even if you do not write on your vblog web sight any more, I am still worried so I hope you will write one more time maybe please?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home